Friday, February 1, 2013

A THANK YOU

a thank you... 

To my co-writer and dear friend Bryant Keith - we started this project so many years ago and now -- with the help of many -- it is a reality. While the cover may say Michael West, please know in my heart this is "our" album. I love you, Bryant and thank you for being there for me at the beginning and end of this journey. To Scott Blanton & David Midyette - thank you for kicking me in the ass and making me believe in myself again. You saved this project and I am forever in your debt. Also Scott, your creativity & talent are inspiring and I look forward to making more music together. To Freddy Freeman - thank you for the incredible years of friendship and for a scope of talent that helped to make this album happen. To Earl Shearin - first let me say a big thanks to you for serving our country and another thank you for being a new fan of my music and contributing so generously to help bring the project to a physical form. To Tommy Johns - I love you like a brother, thank you for giving me chills every time I hear your solos on the album.

To Doug Yerger - thank you for becoming part of the production team that made this album happen; your belief in my music means the world to me.To Adiv Abramson - thank you for your continued support of my music and family over the years; it has meant more than you will ever know. To Kendall - thanks for your music, passion, friendship & talent. To Andy Northrup - thank you for sharing your music and for believing in me over the years. To Jeff Rockcub & Steve Reeder - I am so happy to know you both and thank you for rocking the guitars on the album.

To Rev. Roger Yolanda Mapes - thanks for the positive energy and words of support. YAY!!! To Joe Hogue & Sean Peterson - thank you for believing in my project and for sharing your incredible combined talents. To Don Harvey - thank you for the incredible bass magic you created; it made these songs come to life. To Howard Stump - thank you for loving my music and for being a fan. To Craig Ruskin - thank you for being there for us. To Daniel Cartier - thanks for inspiring me daily with your music and art. To Ajay Chavez - thanks for your friendship. Keep Rockin! To Jesse - I will always love you. To Wynonna Judd, Kenny Loggins, Ari Hest, Merle Haggard, Jonell Mosser - thank you for inspiring me throughout my life and giving your music and light to the world.

Many thanks to the following artists who graciously lent their time and talent to the project: Jon Gilbert Leavitt, toshio alan mana, Ron Morris, Jay Freeman, Tony Joe Morales, Sean Michael Imler, Troy Rusnack, Derek Flodin, Hawligh Beefroy, Rachel Rodriguez, Yuri Villanueva, Namoli Brennet, Joshua Robert Niles, Tim Toonen, Brandon Crowe and Sam & Neil Tucker

To my husband, DJ Williams, I love you so much. Thank you for standing by me and my dreams over the years. Since we met in 1995, you have always supported my musical dreams and I am so blessed to have you and Zephyr in my life. Also big thanks to my little boy and DJ for making their singing debut on this CD. To my incredible sister and my loving family, I love and miss you all so much. To my Mom - I love you. To Sofia & Ruddy thank you for the love and support of my music and my family. To all of my friends and family nationwide - many thanks and much love.

To my BIGGEST FAN Marvin Melendez, I love you and thanks for having me on your lifetime playlist. And to my special online fans; Robert Darden, Lori Perdue, Janet Morrissey, Steve Duval, Brian Marsiglia, Bob & Tony, Heather Wheatley, Jason Bolton, Thomas M. Edmondson, Dee & Taylor, Aaron Nelson, Luke Swanhart, Ronald Waite, Mark and David, Rob Goodman, Jay Saturn, Tammy & Jorge, Geoff & Melissa and to all of my other fans out there, Thanks for listening! I really hope you enjoy this album, because it was made with a lot of love!

Musically Yours, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment