Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Some Success


Well almost three months after my new CD "A Fond Farewell" was released I am still getting weekly orders. What is really cool is they are not only coming from the US but from all over the world. I credit the albums growing success to the broad range of musical styles and lyrical content (which seem to appeal to just about anyone), the amazing guest artists (Namoli BrennetJeff RockcubTommy JohnsDon HarveyDaniel J CartierJoe HogueRachel RodriguezFreddy FreemanKendall Kelly), some incredible press and radio play online and lastly the big duet with the amazing Jonell Mosser, which definitely helped me pick up a whole new group of fans. I am so proud of this CD, and again I want to send a big thanks to all who helped make it happen. Well, I am almost out of my third box of CD's... so I guess it's time to get some more ordered, however you can still order a signed copy at this link: www.michaelwestmusic.com/discography.html
Thanks for supporting my music! - Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment