Monday, May 6, 2013

Update: Album Sales


As you all know I released my new album on December 21st, 2012 and as of today I have officially sold 562 physical signed copies and 178 full digital full album downloads. I guess that proves when people follow an indie artist they want a physical copy, who knew? Now I know that may not seem like a large amount (no gold albums here) but for a "DIY" indie artist who has not had the chance to perform live this year (because of health issues) it's HUGE! I am so proud and still in shock a little daily! Outside of the US the album is pulling in sales from many places like Canada, Japan, Turkey, Spain and Germany. It has been a bit rough keeping up with the new fan mail, so if I have not responded, please give me some time, I promise to respond.
I really want to thank the Jonell Mosser fan base for expanding my reach and embracing my music by buying the new album, you all rock! Thanks again to everyone who helped make the album happen and a big thanks to all the media outlets that are still spinning and promoting the album.
So the big question everyone keeps asking, when will I be performing live again? Recently I was planning a big CD Release Party in Washington, DC at the end of June, hosted by the guys at www.DCBearCrue.com, but sadly I have to cancel the gig due to some important family issues. I am still looking at putting an East Coast Tour together in the early fall, so stay tuned. Peace - Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment